Tuesday, April 6, 2010

rain rain go away..

I'm kind of hoping for a storm. It was sunny earlier but something's blowing in, and I really hope it's not just some lame drizzle. I like thunderstorms, as long as A) I don't have to go outside in them and B) there are no tornadoes involved. Either way, I don't think my laundry is going to get done today, given that I am morally opposed to walking to the laundry room in the rain. I suppose I could work on the piles of homework I have, or maybe my TFA hiring paperwork. I had to go get fingerprinted yesterday for that, which was mildly terrifying because I'd never actually been in a police station before. I also had to get a TB test, which wasn't exactly my idea of a good time. All told none of it was really that bad, but I reserve the right to whine about it.. it's my blog and I'll whine if I want to, whine if I want to, whine if I want to..? Sorry. That was kind of painful.

It's kind of disheartening to know that I only have a few weeks left in Marquette. As much as I want to be done and I'm ready to leave, it's going to be hard. I'm going to miss all the girls, and just random little things.. like Rice Paddy. Erin and I had lunch there today and it was absolutely delicious. Aoy makes the best Thai food EVER. I'm still stuffed and a nap sounds fantastic right now, but my neighbor is playing obnoxious music so it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I suppose I should quit rambling and go do something at least semi-productive. Guess I'm off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment