Thursday, April 1, 2010

just another lame blog post

I haven't really had anything to blog about lately. Mostly I've just been lounging around, knitting, and watching Grey's Anatomy with Erin. It's been years since I watched the seasons, and she'd never seen any of it, so we started from the beginning. So far we've made it through the first two and we're on to the third. I love this show. maybe because I'm dark and twisty?

I'm trying to get this place picked up before my friend Laura comes over for dinner tonight. It's going really well, can you tell? Mostly I've just got to wipe down the kitchen and the bathroom. I should do laundry, too, but that might be a stretch. I really ought to do it while the weather is nice though, since walking to the laundry room in rain/snow is definitely not going to happen. It's gorgeous here-- sunny and 70 =) It's nice to be able to have the windows open again.

I need to buckle down and start working on some papers I have due pretty soon. It's hard to believe that this is it.. I graduate one month from today! speaking of today, anyone else hate April Fools Day as much as I do? cause I tell you what, I really really dislike it. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that I'm really gullible.. aaaand I probably should not have revealed that, but whatever. It's not like anyone reads this right now anyway!

Anyway, I should be off. Maybe I'll actually have something interesting to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment