Thursday, April 8, 2010

a blizzard and lies

Something blew in, alright.. a blizzard. Okay, so not quite a blizzard by UP standards, but even so. We've gotten quite a bit of snow, and it doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon. Glad I wound up doing my laundry the other day after all.

In other news, I had someone else lie to me about something monumental recently. Trying to come to terms with that on top of attempting to actually graduate has not been easy and as of right this minute doesn't look like it's going to get any easier. I find myself desperately wishing for a thicker skin, for perspective, and for the assurance that these two stupid and clearly very sick girls don't rob me of my ability to trust my friends. Lately I'm bitter and frustrated and completely overwhelmed. Oh, and irritable. Let's not forget irritable. I kind of want to break things.

No comments:

Post a Comment