Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pandora- Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

I'm loving Pandora lately. My favorite station right now is based off of the song "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" by Bob Dylan.


Some of the songs on the station that I love right now (not including Dylan himself, since we all know I adore him) are:

*"Blackbird" - The Beatles
*"Catch the Wind" - Donovan
*"Empy Chairs" - Don McLean
*"From the Morning" - Nick Drake
*"Blues Run the Game" - Jackson C. Frank
*"Kathy's Song" - Simon and Garfunkel
*"Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac [the original.. NOT the Dixie Chicks version.]
*"New Paint" - Loudon Wainwright III [live version; the song starts at 1:15]
*"A Good Time" - John Prine [I couldn't find the original, but here are a few covers: onetwo. They're unfortunately not very good.]
*"What You Stole From Me" - Tom Kimmel [I love this, but it was impossible to find it online. The song is from a live album titled Bones; here are the lyrics.]

There have also been a few good covers of Dylan songs.. but ultimately none compare to the original songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment