Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my weekend and a fixed link

So, I just realized that the link to the Jackson C. Frank song in my Pandora post doesn't work. Here is the correct link to his song "Blues Run the Game." I'll fix it in the other post, too.

In other news, I tackled my closet last night (finally). I'm going to get the rest of my room cleaned up this weekend. Once everything is sparkling I'll post some pictures. I have more photos from Mexico to put up, too, so hopefully that will get done within the next couple of days.

I spent most of this past weekend on my couch. My shoulder had been causing me tremendous amounts of pain so I finally went to the doctor on Friday morning. With the help of a muscle relaxer/painkiller cocktail my shoulder has greatly improved. Most of this time was spent reading.. it paid off because I finally finished The Prince of Tides. It was pretty good. (Next up: The Time Traveler's Wife.) I also spent a lot of time hanging out with Ashleigh and Carolyn, watching movies. I highly recommend Sunshine Cleaning, by the way. We did do one extremely exciting thing this weekend but I'm not going to post about that later!

Well, I'm going to turn in for the night. I have a meeting with the Sociology and Social Work department head in the morning, and then it's Latin for the rest of the day to prep for my first exam on Thursday: Puella defessa est Sara et dormire vult =]

No comments:

Post a Comment