Monday, July 20, 2009

lo peor que me pasó en el DF

I fought the locker...


...and the locker won.


This is the worst thing that happened to me while I was in Mexico City. I have really poor depth perception when I'm not wearing my glasses, and I'm super smart so I don't wear them all the time. So, Saturday night I bent down to pick up my water bottle, which had fallen between my bed and the locker, and smashed my face into the corner of the locker. This picture actually doesn't do the injury justice. The wound was quite deep and bled a fair amount; I was actually worried that I might have to get stitches. Luckily, it stopped bleeding, and my tetanus shots are up to date so I wasn't too terribly concerned by the next day. It hurt like hell though.. and I got a nice bruise, which then proceeded to turn yellow. Super attractive. Just thought I'd share that with you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment